Sept. 20: Things I'd never say

- Go Canucks go!!!
- Man, does the CFL ever suck compared to the NFL
- Americans are awesome hockey players
- I just have to watch this romantic comedy. Julia Roberts is in it.
- A banana split, please.
- I can't leave my apartment when it's all messy
- Wow, do I ever love doing straight talk
- Standard transmissions are for wusses
- My ideal vacation? Somewhere where I can plant my toes in the sand and drink coconut drinks all day.
- I have too many books
- Don't worry. I always put the toilet seat down
- It sucks being so tall
- I'm shaving my legs
- I think I need a double D bra
- All I ever do is watch TV
- I couldn't live without a stove
- I couldn't live without a full-sized fridge
- OMG! I JUST SCORED FRONT ROW TICKETS TO NICKI MINAJ!!!
- These Disney sitcoms are so good for children
- Four movies in one day? You're crazy.
- Why would I go to a motel to write when I can do it at home?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80