Sept. 12: The frustration of receiving a note title four days late

It's not frustrating at all, actually.

That's because I have a whole bunch of people who have volunteered to give me note titles. So when someone misses a day, I just ask someone else for a title and then I switch the order.

It's an inconvenience but it's not a big one. Kind of like having to toe your shoe when your arms are full of groceries or ordering a grape pop and getting V8.

Seriously though, the world would be a better place if everyone would treat my note-a-day project like it's the most important thing ever. People should want to give me titles more than they want to win the lottery.

This note kicks ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80