May 29: My favourite thing about Jacksonville

I like that Jacksonville's NFL team nickname starts with the letter J. Sometimes, I like it when professional sports teams use alliteration.



Jacksonville also has arena football, soccer, basketball, rugby, and baseball teams. It does not have ice hockey and this is okay because Jacksonville does not have winter and cities that do not have winter should not have professional hockey teams, at least not in the NHL. I like to watch live hockey so it is a good thing I do not live in Jacksonville.

The tallest building in Jacksonville is the Bank of America Tower. Here is a picture of it:



Here are things inside the Bank of America Tower:

- A supply closet (it has some staples in it)
- A nice view of boats in water
- The Skyline Dining and Conference Center (which is not spelled right)

The Internet tells me that the Bank of America Tower building in Jacksonville is for sale. It does not tell me the asking price though. It is probably more than $50. I bet it is like $2 billion. I have no idea what I would do with a skyscraper. I might move my bedroom to the very top floor and then I'd have someone install a swimming pool and a theatre where I could do magic shows for people and charge them money to see it and eventually (after 42 years) I would make enough money to pay for my skyscraper.

Why would anyone want to own a skyscraper anyway? I guess someone has to own it so smaller less wealthy businesses can rent space in it.

Still, it is a good thing that skyscrapers go up instead of out. Earth only has so much space but the sky is limitless.

I think I would rather own a football team than a skyscraper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80