May 27: What the colours of the rainbow make me think of

Preface from Shteevie - no one was lame enough to give me this as a title. I found it on some writer's site.

Red - Meat. Like a nice thick T-bone steak. Red meat is yummy and cows exist so people can kill and eat them. Also, red reminds me of the Calgary Flames uniform. And it's one of my favourite dresses I've ever seen on Jill Hennessy.



Orange - This reminds me of sunsets. Especially the sunset over Jackfish Lake in Cochin, Saskatchewan. It's like a round orange fire sitting on the water. Then POOF! Gone.

Also orange reminds me of oranges.



Yellow - This reminds me of lemons, which are really good for you and everyone should eat a raw lemon everyday because it purifies your body and it makes you feel awesome.



Green - The Saskatchewan Roughriders!!!!!



Blue - This makes me think of the sky, which is my favourite blue thing because without the sky, we would all be dead. Also, the sky makes me think of U2 because they wrote a song called Bullet the Blue Sky.



Indigo - Makes me think of a book store



Purple - This makes me think of Purple Rain, which is the best rock and roll movie of all time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80