Feb. 28: Write ten haikus in under two minutes

This is a haiku
five syllables then seven
then there's five again

I am wearing pants
I am wearing a shirt too
and some underwear

Dr. Pepper is
not very good for me now.
But I still drink it.

My son likes to play
with my books and my music.
throws them everywhere.

My armpits smell bad
guess I need deodorant
rub rub rub. smells nice

k F C is bad
but the gravy tastes so good.
Don't want to get fat

I have a new rug
lying on my kitchen floor
I can walk on it

Outside it is cold
there is snow. It's everywhere.
I miss Alberta

James Bond. Dr. No.
Those movies are very cool
I like Daniel Craig

This is note-a-day
Been going on for four months now
Will I ever stop?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80