July 20: Yikes, I thought I hit send

 yeah yeah yeah

I think I did it again

that pic of my cat

I thought I hit send.

Oh baby baby

I texted I'd see you tonight

I didn't press send

please don't pick a fight

Cause to not click on enter

that is just so typically me


oh baby baby

Yikes, I thought I hit send

that pic of my car

with a smashed in rear end

oh baby baby

please tell me what to do

that selfie of you

I thought I "hearted" it 


You see my problem is this

my thumb's really sore

I'm wishing

that smartphone did not exist

Sometimes I long for the days

when we had to talk face to face

But to not click on enter

that is just so typically me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80