April 28: Describe each day of the week as if it were a person

Monday is like a sick baby - keeps me busy all day long. I'm up first thing in the morning and I barely have time for lunch and dinner breaks. Monday is go go go until very late at night - sometimes into the wee hours of Tuesday morning.

Tuesday is an old lady. She needs lots of help in the early part of the day but she gets her confidence back in the early afternoon and tells me I can relax.

Wednesday is a laid back friend who wants to go cruising. He knows I've been spending a lot of time with a sick baby and old lady. He wants to get me out of the house so we can see the world.

Thursday and Friday are identical twins who like to have their backs scratched all day long.

Saturday is a lazy man and Sunday is a teenager who works all week long at a gas station.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80