April 17: Fun with skeletons

What did the skeleton say to the Ex-Lax?

You won't get anything out of me.

That's one of the few skeleton jokes I know.

The other skeleton joke I know was told to Johnny Depp by Al Pacino while the two were making the movie, Donnie Brasco.

The joke goes like this:

A skeleton walks into a bar and orders a beer and a mop.

-

Hahahahaha!

-

I never wanted to be a skeleton for Halloween. I'd seen the skeleton costumes and they were nothing but black clothes with bones painted on them. I didn't think they'd fool anyone. Of course, I thought everyone was fooled by my ghost costume, which was just an old sheet with eyehole cutouts.

I guess if I was a necrophiliac, I'd have all sorts of fun with skeletons. But since I'm not, all i can say skeletons are good for are silly jokes, performing autopsies and hanging out in science classrooms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80