Dec. 13: The thoughtfully sought and what not

 Hello. (Hello Hello)

Is there anybody out there?

Does anybody read this blog?

I'd really like to know.

Come on (come on) now

tell me in the comments

that you're a fan of note-a-day

and you've got something to say.

Relax (relax relax)

I'll need to get a title first.

I'll assign you a day 

and you can make me hurt.


There is no nightmare like a blank page

A distant muse, that won't start breathing

The words are coming through in waves

My fingers move, but I don't know what I'm saying.

When I was a child, I had a daydream

I'd be a famous writer, yeah.

Now I've got that feeling once again

I can't explain, because I'm old now

I will not talk.

I'll do, instead.


I think this blog

is thoughtfully sought

 

 [guitar solo]


Okay (okay okay)

My son wants my attention

I'll tickle him and (ahahahaha)

And soon he'll fall asleep.

So now I'll sit down

I do believe the muse is back

I might not hit a home run

but I'm still on the attack.


I think this blog

is thoughtfully sought.


[guitar solo]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80