Feb. 24: Think of the tea

I like tea.

Tea is best when it is loose and not in bags. You put the tea in a strainer and then you lower the strainer into the hot water. Then you drink it. Ahhh! (That is the sound you make when you drink fresh hot tea.) Also, you don't have to throw away a used teabag. This saves the environment.

Used teabags are the reason England is in such bad shape. The Brits insist on having tea every afternoon. They also eat sugar cookies that are shaped like windmills. These cause diabetes. England is a country where everyone has bad insulin levels and the landfills are overflowing with used teabags.

For this reason, teabags should be illegal.

-

When God made tea, He never intended it to be ground up and then put in teabags. He meant for it to be drank the way I drink it. You can put tea in the freezer and then it will be iced tea but you have to add sugar.

-

When rock stars drink "whiskey" from Jack Daniels bottles onstage, they are actually drinking iced tea. The human body cannot process whiskey while is wearing leather pants, doing gyrating kick moves and singing Hot for Teacher.

-

Here is a joke about tea:

Q. What happened to the Indian chief who drank too much tea before he went to bed?
A. He woke up in his tea pee.

-

When I was 18 (almost 19) I had to get all four of my wisdom teeth out. It was not fun. They put me under and then they turned my mouth into a bloody construction zone. I woke up higher than the sun and I insisted that the girl clad in black on the bed next to me was a Satanist.

I went home and I watched 21 movies in two-and-a-half days and had so much gauze in my mouth to stop the bleeding. My jaws ached with dull milky pain. My mom told me to put teabags on the wounds.

"Tea is medicinal," she said.

I did. The tea got bloody.

-

I was just on a website called House of Tea.

It tells me that drinking tea has several health benefits.

Such as:

  • Protects againts heart disease
  • Reduces the risk of cancer, especially stomach, esophageal, lung and skin cancer
  • Reduces Arteriosclerosis
  • Lowers Blood Pressure
  • Lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol
  • Fights infections
  • Promotes against and destroys harmful bacteria and viruses.
  • Promotes weight loss
Of course this is coming from the House of Tea, which has a vested interest in selling tea.

-

There is a cup of tea in front of me. I am going to talk to it.

"Hello cup of tea. My name is Shteevie. I am a writer and I am a magician and I am five-foot-six and I like to wear dark glasses when I am outside."

There. I think I just described myself to a tea.

-

Now that I have finished writing this note, I do believe I will treat myself to a cup of tea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80