Aug. 22: Cream

There are many kinds of cream. There's shaving cream and there's whipped cream. It is not a good idea to mix these things up. At best you will have a lousy shave. At worst you will poison yourself next time you eat a sundae.

I wonder how many kinds of cream I have in my house. I have some foot cream and I have some shaving cream. I don't have sour cream because sour cream is bad (the bag of sour cream and onion potato chips I have in my cubboard don't count.)



Recently, I spoke about getting shaved in a barber shop and how the shaving cream there smelled like grapes. It was also hot, like they kept the shaving cream in a microwave.

The best kind of shaving cream is the little white cake. You take a shaving brush and then you wet it and you rub it on the white cake and you get shaving cream off of it and then you smear it on your face and then you shave.

-

My dad's favourite cream is the stuff that's found in Boston Cream Pie (which actually is a cake, not a pie.) Here is what's in Boston Cream Pie: Sponge cake, chocolate glaze, cream (usually vanilla custard.) It has tonnes of sugar and it is the official dessert of Massachusettes. Here is a picture of Boston Cream Pie:

Just call me Mr. DiabetesJust call me Mr. Diabetes

-

Once I worked in a restaurant and a lady ordered coffee with cream and we didn't have any cream so I gave her coffee with milk instead. She threw a tantrum. She yelled and screamed and swore and my manager yelled at me too and apologized to the lady, who calmed down after the manager told her her coffee was free.

After her coffee, the lady went into the bar and spent the rest of the day playing VLTs. Everytime I walked by, she scowled at me.

She is mean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80