Aug. 21: Anna Stesia

I never met anyone named Anna Stesia or Anastasia. I met a few Annas though. I have a friend named Anna who lives in Michigan and who likes bananas. Two of my girlfriends have had Ann as a middle name. When I was in Calgary, I worked with a girl named Anna and she was Irish and she had black hair and blue eyes and really bad teeth and a nice bum. I took her sister to a Prince concert.

Probably the most famous Anne (or Anna) in Canada is Anne of Green Gables, who was created by a novelist named Lucy Maude Montgomery on Prince Edward Island. Anne of Green Gables is so famous that she is even featured on Prince Edward Island's license plates. I think she is the only fictional character in history to be featured on a license plate.



You know... Anne of Green Gables looks familiar, doesn't she? Here's why.



Stupid Dave Thomas ripped off Prince Edward Island, turned our fictional heroine into a shill for selling square hamburgers.

Anne of Green Gables needs a spankingAnne of Green Gables needs a spanking

That's it for today (I am late for a movie.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept. 13: You don't know what you gave up

Dec.19: The day Steve dropped my Phoenix

Dec. 10: Brothers over 80